一、预备句子,将来可能用到
- My name is Hudson Junior. I don’t have many hobbies—I enjoy eating, cooking, and playing games. I can prepare various dishes like Chinese and Western food, pizza, cakes, egg tarts, bread, milk tea, and more. The only exception is fried food, which I don’t enjoy cooking, but I can make pretty much everything else. I have an Xbox Series X at home, and feel free to visit if you’d like to play together.
- So tired, I’m dying
- Perhaps I appear normal on the outside, but I struggle with significant mental health issues. Equally problematic is my language ability — with my current English proficiency, it’s difficult to articulate clearly what exactly the various neurodevelopmental and mental disorders I have entail.
- I think we need to get on the same page.
- I can’t directly explain this sentence. Similarly, I wouldn’t recommend searching for or translating the slogan on my personal page. Understanding it requires a lot of foundational knowledge — if I were to explain it, it would involve going into many concepts, but my English doesn’t seem quite up to the task.
- I’ve been recuperating during this period as I’m dealing with some mental health issues. I have multiple neurodevelopmental and mental disorders, which involve many specialized medical terms that are difficult for me to explain one by one in English.
二、学习向句子,用来锻炼语言组织能力、
I’d like to report a fraudulent /ˈfrɔːdʒələnt/ transaction on my credit card statement.
我想报告我的信用卡对账单上有一笔欺诈交易。
I’m here to check in. I have a reservation under the name of Li Ming.
我在这里办理入住。我用李明的名字预订了房间。
Could you kindly direct me to the nearest bus stop?
您能好心告诉我最近的公交站在哪里吗?
The faucet /ˈfɔːsɪt/ in the kitchen is leaking, which is quite a waste of water.
厨房的水龙头在漏水,这相当浪费水。
I’m calling to inquire about the availability of the apartment you advertised online.
我打电话是想咨询一下您在网上发布的公寓是否还可租。
The rent being inclusive of all utilities /juːˈtɪlətiːz/ is a great relief for me.
租金包含所有水电杂费,这对我来说是个巨大的解脱。
I’d like to conduct a thorough inspection of the utilities before signing the lease.
在签租约之前,我想对房屋进行一次彻底的检查。
The Wi-Fi connection in my room is frustratingly /ˈfrʌstreɪtɪŋli/ unstable.
我房间的Wi-Fi连接不稳定得令人沮丧。
I would be grateful if you could send a maintenance /ˈmeɪntənəns/ person at your earliest convenience.
如果您能尽快派一位维修人员来,我将不胜感激。
My neighbor’s incessant /ɪnˈsesnt/ noise is seriously interfering /ˌɪntərˈfɪrɪŋ/ with my ability to concentrate.
我邻居持续不断的噪音严重干扰了我的注意力。
I intend to terminate /ˈtɜːmɪneɪt/ my lease next month, as stipulated in the contract.
我打算下个月终止租约,按合同规定执行。
Could you provide me with a detailed receipt for my insurance claim /kleɪm/?
您能为我提供一张详细的收据用于保险报销吗?
I’m looking for a product that is both cost-effective and of high quality.
我在寻找一款既经济实惠又质量上乘的产品。
This item appears to be defective; I would like to request a refund /ˈriːfʌnd/ or an exchange.
这件商品似乎有瑕疵;我要求退款或换货。
Is there any possibility of getting a student discount?
有没有可能获得学生折扣?
The proliferation /prəˌlɪfəˈreɪʃn/ of choices in this supermarket is overwhelming /ˌəʊvəˈwelmɪŋ/.
这家超市里琳琅满目的选择让人应接不暇。
I prefer to pay by credit card for security /sɪˈkjʊərəti/ reasons.
出于安全考虑,我更喜欢用信用卡支付。
This garment is composed of pure cotton, making it exceptionally comfortable.
这件衣服是纯棉的,穿起来格外舒适。
The supermarket is currently running a promotion on dairy products.
超市目前正在对乳制品进行促销。
I need to cancel this order as it fails to meet my expectations /ˌekspekˈteɪʃ(ə)nz/.
我需要取消这个订单,因为它未能达到我的期望。
Could you point me in the direction of the organic food section?
您能给我指一下有机食品区在哪里吗?
We would like to make a reservation for a party of five at 7 pm.
我们想预订晚上7点,5个人的位子。
Could we have a table away from the entrance /ˈentrəns/, preferably by the window?
我们能要一张远离入口,最好靠窗的桌子吗?
I have an allergy /ˈælədʒi/ to peanuts, so I need to ensure my dish is completely free of them.
我对花生过敏,所以我需要确保我的菜里完全没有花生。
This steak is perfectly cooked to my liking—medium rare.
这块牛排煎得恰到好处——正是我喜欢的五分熟。
The ambiance /ˈæmbiəns/ of this restaurant is particularly conducive /kənˈdjuːsɪv/ to a romantic /rəʊˈmæntɪk/ dinner.
这家餐厅的氛围特别适合浪漫的晚餐。
We’d like to split the bill evenly, as we shared all the dishes.
我们想平分账单,因为我们共享了所有的菜品。
I’m genuinely /ˈdʒenjuɪnli/ fascinated by the diverse culinary /ˈkʌlɪnəri/ traditions of this country.
我真心对这个国家多样化的烹饪传统感到着迷。
Would you be interested in joining us for a casual get-together this weekend?
这周末你是否有兴趣参加我们的休闲聚会?
It’s a great pleasure to make your acquaintance /əˈkweɪntəns/. I’ve heard so much about you.
很高兴认识你。久仰大名。
I really appreciate your hospitality; the dinner was absolutely delightful.
非常感谢您的盛情款待;这顿饭非常愉快。
I’m struggling to keep up with the demanding curriculum /kəˈrɪkjələm/ of my major.
我正在努力跟上我专业要求严格的课程。
Professor, could you elaborate /ɪˈlæbərət/ on that last point? I’m not sure I fully comprehend /ˌkɒmprɪˈhend/ it.
教授,您能详细说明一下最后一点吗?我不太确定我完全理解了。
The deadline for this assignment /əˈsaɪnmənt/ is approaching, and the pressure is mounting /ˈmaʊntɪŋ/.
这项作业的截止日期快到了,压力与日俱增。
I need to check out some reference books from the library for my research paper.
我需要为我的研究论文从图书馆借一些参考书。
Participating in seminars /ˈsemɪnɑː(r)/ is an excellent way to hone my critical thinking skills.
参加研讨班是磨练我批判性思维能力的绝佳方式。
I intend to apply for an extension on my essay due to unforeseen /ˌʌnfɔːˈsiːn/ circumstances.
由于一些不可预见的情况,我打算申请延长论文提交时间。
The university provides a plethora /ˈpleθərə/ of resources to facilitate students’ academic success.
大学提供了丰富的资源来促进学生的学术成功。
My schedule is fully packed with lectures, lab sessions, and group discussions.
我的日程排满了讲座、实验课和小组讨论。
I’m considering auditing /ˈɔːdɪtɪŋ/ a course in philosophy /fəˈlɒsəfi/ to broaden my horizons.
我正在考虑旁听一门哲学课程以开阔我的视野。
Collaborating with classmates from diverse backgrounds is an enlightening /ɪnˈlaɪt(ə)nɪŋ/ experience.
与来自不同背景的同学合作是一种有启发性的经历。
Could you give me directions to the nearest subway station? I seem to be a bit disoriented /dɪsˈɔːrientɪd/ .
您能告诉我去最近的地铁站怎么走吗?我好像有点迷路了。
I’d like to purchase a weekly pass for the bus to save money in the long run.
我想买一张公交周票,从长远来看可以省钱。
The train has been delayed indefinitely due to adverse weather conditions.
由于恶劣的天气条件,火车被无限期延误了。
Is this seat taken? I’d be grateful if I could sit here.
这个座位有人吗?如果我能坐在这里将不胜感激。
I need to rent a car for a week. What are the insurance options included?
我需要租一辆车,租一周。包含哪些保险选项?
I’m afraid I’ve boarded the wrong bus. Could you tell me where I should get off to transfer?
恐怕我上错公交车了。您能告诉我应该在哪里下车换乘吗?
The scenic /ˈsiːnɪk/ route, though time-consuming, offers breathtaking views of the coastline.
这条风景优美的路线虽然耗时,但能欣赏到海岸线的壮丽景色。
I would like to file a complaint /kəmˈpleɪnt/ about the taxi driver’s reckless driving.
我想对这位出租车司机的危险驾驶提出投诉。
Navigating the intricate public transport system here is initially /ɪˈnɪʃəli/ challenging but ultimately rewarding.
掌握这里复杂的公共交通系统起初很有挑战性,但最终是值得的。
I prefer traveling by train as it enables me to appreciate the landscape along the way.
我更喜欢乘火车旅行,因为它能让我欣赏沿途的风景。
I need to schedule an appointment with Dr. Smith for a physical examination.
我需要和史密斯医生预约一次体检。
I’m feeling a bit under the weather, with a persistent /pəˈsɪstənt/ cough and a sore throat.
我感觉有点不舒服,一直咳嗽,喉咙也痛。
I have a prescription /prɪˈskrɪpʃn/ from my doctor that I need to have filled.
我有一张医生开的处方需要配药。
Are there any potential side effects associated with this medication?
这种药有没有什么潜在的副作用?
The pain is concentrated in my lower back and is exacerbated /ɪɡˈzæsəbeɪt/ by prolonged sitting.
疼痛集中在我的下背部,并且因久坐而加剧。
I have comprehensive /ˌkɒmprɪˈhensɪv/ health insurance that should cover most of the medical expenses.
我有全面的健康保险,应该可以支付大部分医疗费用。
I’m allergic /əˈlɜːdʒɪk/ to penicillin /ˌpenɪˈsɪlɪn/, so please make a note of it in my file.
我对青霉素过敏,请在我的档案中注明。
Could you recommend an over-the-counter remedy for this ailment /ˈeɪlmənt/ ?
您能推荐一种针对这个病的非处方药吗?
I need to see a dentist urgently /ˈɜːdʒəntli/ as I’m experiencing a severe toothache.
我需要紧急看牙医,因为我牙痛得厉害。
Maintaining a balanced diet and a regular exercise routine /ruːˈtiːn/ is crucial /ˈkruːʃ(ə)l/ for one’s well-being.
保持均衡的饮食和规律的锻炼对一个人的健康至关重要。
I would like to open a savings account that offers a competitive interest rate.
我想开一个能提供有竞争力利率的储蓄账户。
Could you guide me through the process of setting up online banking?
您能指导我如何开通网上银行吗?
I need to transfer a substantial /səbˈstænʃ(ə)l/ sum of money to my home country.
我需要转账一大笔钱回我的祖国。
The ATM seems to have swallowed my card, which is extremely inconvenient.
这台ATM机似乎吞了我的卡,这非常不方便。
What are the associated fees for international wire transfers?
国际电汇的相关手续费是多少?
I need to apply for a credit card to start building my credit history here.
我需要申请一张信用卡,开始在这里建立我的信用记录。
Could you break this hundred-dollar bill into smaller denominations for me?
您能帮我把这张一百美元的钞票换成小面额的吗?
I’m considering diversifying my investments to mitigate potential risks.
我正在考虑分散投资以降低潜在风险。
The exchange rate is highly volatile at the moment, so I’ll wait for a more favorable one.
目前的汇率波动很大,所以我会等待一个更有利的汇率。
I am writing to follow up on my job application submitted last week.
我写这封邮件是想跟进一下我上周提交的工作申请。
I am confident that my qualifications and experience are a perfect match for this position.
我相信我的资历和经验与这个职位完美匹配。
Could you clarify the key responsibilities associated with this internship?
您能阐明一下这个实习岗位的主要职责吗?
I am a quick learner and a strong team player, adaptable to fast-paced environments.
我学习能力强,富有团队精神,能适应快节奏的环境。
The company offers an attractive benefits package, including health insurance and a retirement plan.
公司提供有吸引力的福利套餐,包括健康保险和退休金计划。
I would like to request some feedback regarding my performance in the interview.
我想请求一些关于我面试表现的反馈。
Networking with professionals in my field is instrumental to my career development.
与我所在领域的专业人士建立联系对我的职业发展很有帮助。
I need to discuss the possibility of a flexible work schedule with my supervisor.
我需要和我的主管讨论一下弹性工作制的可能性。
This opportunity will allow me to apply my theoretical knowledge to practical situations.
这个机会将让我把理论知识应用到实际情境中。
I am thrilled to formally accept the job offer. Thank you for this opportunity.
我很高兴正式接受这份工作录用。感谢您给我这个机会。
What are some must-see attractions that are off the beaten path?
有哪些非主流的、必看的景点?
I’m fascinated by the rich history and architectural grandeur of this castle.
我对这座城堡丰富的历史和建筑上的宏伟着迷。
We should take full advantage of the weekend to explore the surrounding areas.
我们应该充分利用这个周末来探索周边地区。
The plot of this movie is incredibly intricate, with an unexpected twist at the end.
这部电影的情节非常复杂,结尾有一个意想不到的转折。
Hiking is an ideal way to relieve stress and immerse oneself in nature.
徒步是减压和沉浸于大自然的理想方式。
The museum’s collection is truly impressive, spanning several centuries.
博物馆的藏品确实令人印象深刻,横跨了几个世纪。
I prefer low-key gatherings to loud parties, as they are more conducive to meaningful conversations.
与喧闹的派对相比,我更喜欢低调的聚会,因为它们更有利于进行有意义的对话。
This music festival features a diverse lineup of artists from around the globe.
这个音乐节邀请了来自全球的多元化艺术家阵容。
I find reading fiction to be a great form of escapism from the pressures of daily life.
我发现读小说是一种很好的从日常生活压力中解脱出来的方式。
Let’s go and see what the city has to offer after dark.
我们去看看这座城市在入夜后有什么精彩之处吧。
I need to report a theft. My wallet was stolen on the subway.
我需要报案。我的钱包在地铁上被偷了。
Help! Somebody call an ambulance! This person has collapsed!
救命!快叫救护车!这个人昏倒了!
I’ve lost my passport, and I’m feeling utterly helpless. What should I do?
我的护照丢了,我感到完全无助。我该怎么办?
There’s been a minor car accident, but fortunately, no one appears to be injured.
发生了一起小车祸,但幸运的是,似乎没有人受伤。
I locked myself out of my apartment. Is there a locksmith you can recommend?
我把自己锁在公寓外面了。您有可以推荐的锁匠吗?
The water pipe in my bathroom burst, and it’s flooding! I need immediate assistance!
我浴室的水管爆了,正在漏水!我需要立即帮助!
Excuse me, officer. I’m a tourist and I’m completely lost. Can you help me?
打扰一下,警官。我是游客,完全迷路了。您能帮我吗?
I’m having a severe allergic reaction. I need to get to a hospital immediately.
我出现了严重的过敏反应。我需要立刻去医院。
My phone ran out of battery. Could I borrow your phone to make a quick call? It’s an emergency.
我的手机没电了。我能借您的手机打个简短的电话吗?情况紧急。
Remaining calm and composed is of paramount importance in any emergency situation.
在任何紧急情况下,保持冷静和镇定都是至关重要的。